Reliable PET Resin Supplier
PET resin, also known as polyester resin, stands as one of the most ubiquitous plastics globally. We have specialized in polyester resin solutions for years to meet different applications.
What Is Polyester Resin?
Polyester resin is a highly flexible, colorless, and semi-crystalline resin in its natural state. Polyester resins are esteemed for their exceptional amalgamation of attributes including impressive hardness, stiffness, dimensional stability, along notable resistance to thermal and chemical factors. Moreover, PET resin demonstrates minimal water absorption, further enhancing its suitability for various applications.
- Chemical Resistance：Excellent resistance to alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, greases, and diluted acids.
- Strength to Weight Ratio：Extraordinarily strong for its lightweight.
- Shatterproof：Not break or fracture, making it a great substitute for glass in some applications.
- Wild Range of Use Temperature：-60℃ ~ 130℃
- Transmissivity：It is naturally transparent. If high transmissivity is needed than plastics like Acrylic or PC, it may be a better choice.
- Good Gas and Moisture Barrier
The PET resin can be used to make plastic bottles, tapes, trays, microwavable containers, cosmetic jars, E&E industry, fabrics, wiper arms, headlamp retainer, gear housings, engine covers, connector housings, waterproofing barriers, 3D printing filament, etc.
|Water Absorption||ASTM D570||%||0.26|
|Mechanical||Tensile Modulus||ASTM D638||psi||1.4×106|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D638||psi||18,000|
|Tensile Elongation||ASTM D638||%||2.0 – 3.0|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D790||psi||1.35×106|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM D790||psi||28,000|
|Izod Impact||ASTM D256||ft-lb/in||1.4|
|Thermal||Heat Deflection Temperature at 264 psi||ASTM D648||°C/°F||227 / 440|
|Flammability||ASTM D635||-||HB @ 1/16 in|
|Electrical||Electrical Volume Resistivity||ASTM D257||Ω-cm||>1014|
|Surface Resistivity||ASTM D257||Ω / sq||1013|
|Dielectric Constant||ASTM D150||1 MHz||3.0|
|Dissipation Factor||ASTM D150||1 MHz||0.002|
|Dielectric Strength||ASTM D149||V/mm||17,000|