Item No : Polyamide 46 PA46
Product Name : Polyamide 46 PA46
Pa46 (NYLON 46) is a high performance, high temperature polyamide providing unmatched performance and value across an amazingly broad range of automotive and electronic applications.
Characteristics of PA9T
- The water absorbency of PA9T is the lowest among high heat resistant polyamides.
- PA9T has superior heat resistance (blister resistance) and corresponds well to lead-free solder.
- PA9T keeps its superior mechanical properties at higher temperatures.
- Due to its low water absorption, PA9T has a superior dimensional stability.
- Compared to other heat resistant polyamides, the electric properties of PA9T are stable for its low water absorbency.
- PA9T has superior chemical resistance in the class of heat resistant polyamides.
- PA9T also shows superior abrasion resistance, as do other polyamides as a typical property.
- The regrind of PA9T can be taken at 30-50% percentage with new virgin.
Connectors, Jacks, Switches, Power terminal, Various electric case, Cylinder head covers, Auto parts, Thermostat cases, Hydraulic pistons, Oil pump housing, Light-load tribological parts, OA equipments, Cooling system parts, Roller parts, Pulley parts.
Typical data of PA46
|Test items||Test Standard||Units||GF30-V0||GF40-V0|
|IZOD Notched Impact strength||ASTMD256||J/M2||78||78|
|Heat Deflection Temp||ASTMD648||°C||285||285|
|Flammability Rating||S G S||UL-94||V-0||V-0|
|Moulding Shrinkage TD||-||%||0.18
|All tests were run under laboratory conditions ASTM testing Procedures,The data are intended as general guide only.|